Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Brendan Coleiro s3200713

(This is an updated version of my letter to firemint) BRENDAN COLEIRO S3200713

Brendan Coleiro

Adress

Mob 0422 002 220

E-mail some_cool_guy@hotmail.com

17th August 2010

Mr Smith

Lead Designer

Firemint Studios

Address

Dear Mr. Smith,

The description you posted for a level designer runs along side my interests and qualifications perfectly.

With my background in level design and games graphics, I am confident that I would make a very successful and creative level designer. Having exhibited for the independent games festival Freeplay 2010 with my teams PC game Strength In Arms. I understand the importance of play testing with people outside the project, team work and most importantly having fun. My experience as lead designer in my final year project for the RMIT Games Graphics Design course highlights my abilities of working with others through the creative process of production while meeting the challenges presented to me.

During my studies I had a side project called Puzzle Buster which was originally made for Flash but is now made for the iPhone.

I am aware of the great success you have had with the iPhone game Flight Control. Which I must say is a great concept as I love action/puzzle genre.

I would appreciate the opportunity to make a substantial contribution to the business. I will be available at your convienience to meet with you to further discuss the possibilities and show you a reel of my work. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Brendan Coleiro

No comments:

Post a Comment