(This is an updated version of my letter to blizzard) BRENDAN COLEIRO S3200713
Brendan Coleiro
Address
Mob 0422 002 220
E-mail some_cool_guy@hotmail.com
17th August 2010
Mr Smith
Lead Designer
Blizzard
Address
Dear Mr Smith,
I wish to apply for work, a job or voluntary work.
I will be graduating my Bachelor of Arts (Games Graphics Design) from RMIT City Campus. I also have some of my own game demos which showcase my skills, such as Level Design, 3D modeling and Sprite Animation.
My level design experience includes a full year in production with a team of 5 highly skilled people for the Games Graphics Design course and my own personal side project. This includes Level Designer, Interactive Environmental Designer, Sprite Animation and Decal work for Strength In Arms and on my side project Puzzle Buster for iPhone.
During my course with RMIT I have developed and extended my skills in Photoshop, Maya, Flash and Illustrator. I have a deep understanding in the importance of ‘Play’, Team Work and make it my first priority to make any game fun.
I understand that your studio is situated in Irvine, California and am willing to relocate and would particularly like to work with your team on ‘Starcraft Trilogy’ which has been a great success already, and of course any of the other games the team are working on.
Please refer to my resume (attached) for full details on my training and experience. I look forward to hearing from you. I can be contacted at anytime on the contact details listed above.
Yours sincerely
Brendan Coleiro
No comments:
Post a Comment